Global catastrophe is what opens everyone’s heart to leaders that promise peaceful solutions
The psalmist foresaw things going sideways 4 k years back in Psalms 21
You will make them as a fiery oven in the time of Your anger:
the LORD will swallow them up in His wrath,
and the fire will devour them.
Their fruit will You destroy from the earth,
and their seed from among the children of men.
For they intended evil against You:
they imagined a mischievous device,
which they are not able to perform.
Therefore will You make them turn their back,
when You will make ready Your arrows on Your strings
against the face of them.
Be exalted, LORD, in Your own strength:
so will we sing and praise Your power.
The earth will not end in 12 years because of global warming
Actually any day now the earth could be thrust into a seven year timetable of events
There will be a series of 21 judgements over seven years to end the world as we know it
Then the Lion will lay down with the Lamb
The Seal Judgments:
This is the beginning of Gods judgments on the earth.
- The world’s greatest dictator (Revelation 6:1-2)
- The world’s greatest war (Revelation 6:3-4)
- The world’s greatest famine (Revelation 6:5-6)
- The world’s greatest death blow (Revelation 6:7-8)
- The world’s greatest persecution (Revelation 6:9-11)
- The world’s greatest ecological disaster (Rev 6:12-17)
- The world’s greatest hour of fear … actually the lull before the storm (Revelation 8:1)
The Trumpet Judgments:
The trumpets of heaven sound an alarm throughout the world
announcing the public judgments of God.
Each blast ushers in an added judgment.
- The world’s greatest fire (Revelation 8:7)
- The world’s greatest oceanic disturbance (Rev 8:8-9)
- The world’s greatest pollution of water (Revelation 8:10-11)
- The world’s greatest darkness (Revelation 8:12-13)
- The world’s greatest pestilential invasion (Rev 9:1-6)
- The world’s greatest army (Revelation 9:16)
- The world’s greatest storm (Revelation 11:15-19)
The Vial Judgments:
- The world’s greatest epidemic (Revelation 16:2)
- The world’s greatest contamination by blood (Rev 16:3-7)
- The world’s greatest contamination by blood, continued (Revelation 16:3-7)
- The world’s greatest scorching (Revelation 16:8-9)
- The world’s greatest plague (Revelation 16:10-11)
- The world’s greatest invasion (Revelation 16:12)
- The world’s greatest earthquake (Revelation 16:18)
These twenty-one judgments
unleash unbelievable war,
open an ecological disasters
astronomic catastrophe on our earth.
“And the winepress was trodden without the city,
and blood came out of the winepress,
even unto the horse bridles,
by the space of a thousand & six hundred furlongs.”
According to today’s calculations,
that is a river of blood two hundred miles long-
the exact length of the nation of Israel.
An entire nation saturated and soaked with blood.